SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


I can hardly believe we are half way through the month of April already! Though I am ashamed to say that I haven't picked up my camera in ages, you all continue to inspire me. Hopefully the second trimester will lead to some new found inspiration and motivation. Anyway, here are the top five from last week.


I think I actually said "Wow!" out loud when I saw this. Gorgeous lighting and details and perfect DOF! {Misty}

I love the composition and lighting in this portrait.  The fact that she shot through the flowers to give it an incredibly dreamy effect was perfect, too.  I bet this family loved all of these shots.  {Kim}

Butterflies are not easy to capture and the clarity and colors on this one are incredible!  {Misty}


Wow, I love this.  It looks like a see of tulips.  The processing and added texture are just perfect.  This needs to be framed.  {Kim}

Congrats to the these fabulously talented ladies.  Be sure to grab your button.






And now the winner this week is...

If I had been wearing socks when I saw this, they would have been knocked right off my feet! So dreamy. Absolute perfection!  {Misty}

Be sure to grab your much deserved winner's button.






-------------------------------------------------
Now it's time for you all to show off your best/favorite shot of the week.  Here are the guidelines:
  • Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
  •  Only one entry per person.
  • "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
  •  Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
(If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)

 
Here is the button to add to your post (or you can link by text):







10 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful pics! thanks for hosting :)

photo by ansku said...

Thank you for your kind words - really means a lot!!

Kim Stevens said...

I missed last week, and didn't see any of these, I think I said WOW on each one of these....just incredible!! Congrats to everyone!

tiarastantrums said...

such loveliness over here each and every week!

Unknown said...

All beautiful photos! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Melanie said...

LOVELY photos! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous photos! Thanks for including me. :) Hope you're feeling good and the pregnancy is going well.

Lei said...

Lovely photos! Am so jealous of all your skills! I hope to be as good as everyone! For now, am saving up for some editing software. What do you suggest for a beginner in this journey of photography?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

All wonderful pictures...great choices!

Thanks for hosting!

Liz said...

Great images!!
I missed last week due to a death of a dear friend.