Favorite Photo of the Week Winners + Contest - Week 15

Great job again this week, all! I so appreciate your participation. I have included my top 5 fave pics below. Be sure to grab your button!


Very cool DOF and nice soft muted colors!

I don't know why but I am a sucker for ferris wheels. They makes for such cool photos!

What incredible clarity, vibrancy and DOF!
Do you follow Danelle's blog? You really should because her pictures are incredible as you can see.

My #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is:
Scattered Horizons
Absolutely stunningly incredible! Awesome colors! Awesome silhouettes! Just awesome!

Congratulations, Emily on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog. Feel free to grab your button below.



It's time for Week 15 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. Link up below but first make sure you read the rules.
Contest Date Parameters: Sunday, August 28 - Saturday, September 3

Here is my own personal favorite photo of the week:
Yep, I know you have seen this photo 3 times in one week, but when you have a kid as cute as mine, can you blame me? I think not! :)




14 comments:

FYH said...

Such a cute picture...love the sun-glasses!

Melanie said...

I can't get enought of that shot! It looks like she has magical hair!The sun light is beautiful.

Nadege, said...

Thank you so much for picking my image as one of your top 5. Congratulation to the winner.

You do have a very cute kid :-)

Anonymous said...

Her shirt says it all. So sweet.

Becky said...

Awe, she's adorable! Great capture!

Leovi said...

My favorite is the Nadege.

Ashley Sisk said...

Well I still love that shot - definitely worth sharing again. And all the photos you selected as favorites are just wonderful!

Unknown said...

Wow those winner photos are gorgeous! And your photo for this week is too, too cute :)

Jaime said...

Hard to pick a fave from that collection! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the lovely shout out! I love the other photos you chose. The focus on that water droplet is amazing!

Kim Stevens said...

Well, it is just an awesome shot - love the way the hair is back lite!! And the water drop and flower photos are great!!

Unknown said...

I am very honored to be chosen as favorite of the week! The other images you chose are gorgeous and I am humbled to be included amongst images and photographers who inspire me. Congrats to them all :o)! I love your photo too. It looks like she is having so much fun and the lighting is fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

You do have an adorable little girl! All of the top 5 photos are wonderful! LOVE the one you chose for the winner!

Jacqueline at Deeprootsathome.com said...

Misty Dawn, I do understand the delight that a child can place in your heart! She is just beautiful! You must b a great Mom! I also saw somewhere as I was browsing, a photo you entitled 'the dust of His feet" with clouds! We do have an awesome Lord, don't we? Thanks for the encouragement and for allowing us to link up.