Favorite Photo of the Week Winners + Contest - Week 17

I hope you all have had a fabulous week! I can't wait to see your upcoming entries. I'm always astounded by the artistic talent. So now on with this week's winners and the new contest linky. Be sure to grab your button!


I love all the character and history you can capture when photographing old cars.

 Love the perspective, soft colors and lighting. Nicely done.

 As you know by now, I have a weakness for ferris wheel shots! Great texture!

 AJ Kreations
Loving the soft lighting and perspective!

This week's #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is...
What an incredible capture! Gorgeous lighting setting such a calm relaxing mood for the entire photo.

Congratulations, Maryvel on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog. Feel free to grab your button below.



It's time for Week 17 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. Link up below but first make sure you read the rules.


Here is my own personal favorite photo of the week:




19 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

Congrats to the winners. All very lovely pics :)

Unknown said...

I love your shot, it is amazing how water drops wont fall down, you know:) So beautiful.
Have a nice weekend

Melanie said...

Those are ALL such wonderful captures! LOVE the tiny water droplets in your shot, stunning! So glad to finally be back this week!

FYH said...

Pretty...love the droplets!

Nadege, said...

Thank you so much for picking my image in your top five.

I love your personal choice for this week.

Maria's Space said...

That is really a beautiful group of photos. WOW

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Thank you so much for choosing mine for top 5! Wahoo!

Leovi said...

Beautiful all, I agree with your favorite, greetings.

Unknown said...

I love your favourite photo of the week, it looks amazing in B@W

Debbie said...

congrats to everyone, a very talented group, lovely pictures!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

This is why I love this challenge- these winning shots are INCREDIBLE!!!! So inspiring!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love those water droplets - so beautiful.

Kim Stevens said...

Love this! Funny, my favorite of the week just happens to be water drops too! ; )

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is gorgeous. Love the waterdrops.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners! What lovely photos with diverse subjects. I love your photo too, Misty! The details with the water droplets and the depth of field are stunning. Thank you for sharing!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Beautiful shot. Simple and stunning. Love it!

Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com said...

What a lovely purple flower. Every detail is perfect, but I agree...your be-jeweled dandelion is the best! Thanks for the link-up :)

Shoni said...

Oops...didnt think I had linked up but I had. Sorry about the duplication!

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing my photo in your top 5! I don't know how you can choose only 5 out of so many fabulous photos! Love your dandelion!