SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


I'm just loving the increase in participants. That being said though, you guys sure are making our jobs a lot harder narrowing down our winners...

The contrast and composition of this shot is spectacular.  Truly beautiful! {Kim}

A Country Girl's Ramblings
Such gorgeous clarity and love the black and white conversion. {Misty}

Little Adventures
The bold, crisp colors are fantastic.  The depth of field is absolutely perfect. {Kim}

Just A Moment
Gorgeous details and love the way this photo tells a story. {Misty}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!







And this week's #1 winner is:

Holy Cow.  The detail captured, the colors, just the whole shot.  I am stunned.  LOVE.IT. {Kim}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)






By the way, if you haven't already, be sure to go meet my awesome co-host, Kim at Mom Tried It.

8 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Wow, thanks Kim. I was scrolling through and gave myself a fright when my photo was there as the winner. Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement.
Karen

Tiffany said...

Amazing shots...beautiful. Happy Friday all.

Tiffany

Unknown said...

Wow! The winning shots this week are amazing!

Amy S said...

WOW :) what an honor! I feel so super super BLESSED that I got chosen with the other GORGEOUS winners photos! :) and #1 winner photo- OMGOOSH .. absolutely breathtaking! thank YOU so much! :)

Anonymous said...

I oooooooooo'd and aaahhhhhhhhhh'd all over these. What fabulous photos!

Patrice said...

Fabulous choices!

Daenel T. said...

I know I say this just about every week, but I don't know how you guys pick the winners. Such amazing talent.

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots again this week! Thanks for choosing mine, I was excited to see it here today!