Favorite Photo of the Week Winners - Week 5

Wow! 49 entries this week! Thank you so much for your participation. As always I had a hard time choosing the top 5 but finally narrowed it down to these.

 Don't forget to grab your button.



I've seen this cool texture on a few other blogs and I just love it. Beautiful contrasting colors, great lighting and such a unique texture!
This picture makes me wish I had a dog. The lighting in this shot is spot on and the look in his eye is challenging someone to try to get the toy away from him. I like the hint of a wave in the background too.

I love the simplicity of this shot. I am always so impressed with Danelle's photos. Her lighting is always absolutely perfect.

I like the texture in this photo. It looks like a painting. So bright, summery and cheery.

My #1 favorite photo of the week is...

So silky soft and smooth. A perfect picture of peace and elegance.
 Congratulations, Henrietta on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week! Grab your button below.


Look for the next contest on Friday...

9 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

All this photos are very very beautiful! LG Tina

Branson said...

Thanks, Misty! I am so excited! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love all of those!

Pam Bowers said...

Thank you for picking my photo to be in your top 5. Those flower pics are just stunning.

missing moments said...

I love everyone's work ... WOW!

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in the top five! I'm so excited. And I agree with your #1 choice, Henrietta's photos are always gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Great top picks! And the winner's photo is just stunning! Congrats to all!

Kim Stevens said...

Wow, they are all so beautiful! I love Danelle's leaf!

Anonymous said...

I just saw this. Thanks for picking mine for a Top 5.