Day 70 - Summer Sweetie


It's been summery weather here. Low 80s mostly. Now that my baby girl is walking/running we take a lot more trips to the park. Trying to take a picture of her is challenging for sure. I kept making her run back and forth across the bridge while I snapped away. Needless to say by the end of it she was tired of it, so we ran around the park some more.

I will be working on a post to give those who were interested a step by step tutorial on how I took my last picture of the strawberry and blue glass. It's stepping out of my comfort zone to do so as I have always been apprehensive of the criticism I could get from professional photographers, but if no one was ever open and raw with me I wouldn't have learned as much as I have.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I loves this picture, making me wish for warmer days! I'd love to see the tutorial of your last picture. So creative! :)

karren said...

This is a darling picture of your little girl. I can just picture her running around while you are trying to focus on her LOL!

Cheryl said...

Even with all of the running around, you managed to pull of a good shot of your cute little girl. I try to get photos of my dog. She is so cute, but taking a photo with my point-and-shoot, especially with her moving 90mph is sometimes impossible.

Nice job!

Ruth Hiebert said...

She is is sooo cute.I love that early walking savage,when they are so eager to explore everything.My Granddaughter is 5 and as I say,going on 15,growing up too fast.She thinks that she is a lot older than 5,but we have tons of fun together.

Chesney said...

She is just so, so cute! She looks like a fast little mover...and she will just keep getting faster lol

J said...

She's a cutie!

longneys said...

What a doll. She has such beautiful eyes and I love those cheeks. Very jealous of the temps you're having. We still have many feet of snow left here. Yuck!

deb duty said...

She's so cute! I love the soft colors of this photo.

Lori said...

great picture and yes the more mobile they are the more challenging it becomes to get the perfect picture

Photography said...

Gorgeous Love the setting! and edit.