This Week's Featured Link Up - Exploring with a Camera

It's time for my 5th Linkup Feature...

Kat at The Kat Eye View of the World hosts the linkup called 'Exploring with a Camera' on her blog. She has included the details of her linkup below:


- Exploring with a Camera is to get people having fun and exploring the world around them with their camera. We do our best work when we play creatively. I post a bit about a concept I'm playing with - a design element, a subject, a technique - and invite others to join in and share their interpretations. The best description is probably on this page on my blog: View

- I post a new exploration ~every other Thursday, and the link up is open for almost two weeks to give people time to really explore the theme. I also invite contributions to a Flickr Pool, and feature photos from the pool on my blog during the theme. I think it expands our learning and view to see the world through others eyes too.

'Exploring with a Camera' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page. Kat, please be sure to include my button below on your blog so others can find their way to this helpful list of linkups.

If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

No comments: