SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


Welcome to another week of SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT! Loving all the holiday cheer you all are sending my way in this contest. Fabulous shots! Can't believe it's only 9 days till Christmas! Are you ready? :) Here are our winners for the week!

This shot captures the Christmas feel perfectly. {Kim}

Such incredible colors and details! I haven't picked a bug photo in a couple weeks so I'm allowed to pick another bug picture as my favorite. :)  {Misty}

Self portraiture is so hard.  I think she nailed it!  I love the emotions in this. {Kim}

Henrietta always blows me away with her artistic displays within her photographs. Gorgeous! {Misty}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!






And this week's #1 winner is:
I love the entire feel of this.  The processing is just fabulous. {Kim}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)






5 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

That train shot is so perfect!

Unknown said...

Beautiful winners as always. I love the mood of the overall winning shot. Thank you for sharing!

Jacqueline said...

Love that butterfly!! Cool upside down capture! thanks :)

Daenel T. said...

Omg! I'm beyond excited. Thank you so much for choosing my photo! *does the happy dance*

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I don't know how you choose. So many great photos, and all so different.