Day 122 - Beach Fun


Not a photographically artistic picture today (I don't bring my nice camera to the beach) but it was my baby girl's first time going to the beach ever! She hated the soft sand and wouldn't touch it but loved standing on the firm sand down by the water and letting the water wash over her legs and feet. What fun! And hey, I am actually in front of the camera. :)

Eeshk! I am TWO days behind on reading blogs and am really trying hard to catch up. I just found out that my photo was picked in the top 10 over at Click It Up a Notch so if you would be so kind as to venture over to her site and vote for mine (#8) I promise to love you forever...or at least really appreciate you for it. :)

19 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great shot.

Susan said...

Nice picture of you two :)
Envious of your hot weather!

karren said...

Sweet photo, and I like how warm it loooks! We are not wearing coats today, so things are looking up.

Amy said...

Y'all are adorable! I want to go to the beach!

Noel said...

I'm so envious! Looks like fun :)

Lisa said...

She doesn't exactly look thrilled, does she?! You look happy though!

Sandra V. said...

What a fun day! So funny that your daughter didn't like the soft sand.

Melissa said...

Aw! Such fun! My babies never liked the soft sand either. Well, they liked to eat it, but not stand in it...what's up with that?!

Valeria said...

It is all about enjoying the moment

Kristin said...

So glad to see you in a photo sista friend!

teresa said...

I voted for you!

Lois said...

Nice beach photo.

gottaluvboyz said...

So cute...I am so ready for the beach!!!

Chesney said...

Love how she is dolled out in pink for the beach...a memory for a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Oh, real beach weather! I'm envious! Funny how littles don't like the feel of sand between their toes. Cute shot!

Becky Sue

Catherine said...

Yes, sand and good cameras are not the greatest match especially when dealing with little ones! Cute capture!

Unknown said...

Good thinking not bringing your nice camera to the beach. All that sand! But it sure looks fun to play in.

Anonymous said...

You are so darned lucky!

(I loved for you - it was a great shot!)

Jamie said...

Super sweet pic!!