Edit Me Challenge

My Reflection of Something is hosting an Edit Me Challenge this week. We are to take her photo and give it our own style using whatever edits we like. Below is the before (her photo) and after (my edits).

Before:
 After:

My edits included:
Choosing the EFF Dragan3 Preset for LR
Adjusting Hue, Saturation and Luminance
Adjusting exposure, clarity, contrast
I did selective adjustments with my adjustment brush as well such as adjusting saturation, clarity and contrast.

My Reflection of Something

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea for a challenge. I really like the way your edits came out too....

Anonymous said...

Nice edit! :)

Branson said...

Loving your colorful edit! I am so glad you joined in! You should consider submitting a photo and being a judge for me some week ;-)

Ashley Sisk said...

Really beautiful job!

Unknown said...

nice vignette effect I love it!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the only way it could look better is if I was sitting there in my beach chair.

Lisa Gordon said...

What an amazing difference Misty.
You did such wonderful work on this!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Nice processing, I like them !

Jamie said...

Beautiful edit!!!!!

karren said...

I like your edit...it really pops!

Anonymous said...

What a difference your edits made, Misty! That second version really stands out!

Anonymous said...

Great edit. I really love it.

Yes said...

All these edits are making me feel like I am vacationing far away... ahh!

Lovely greens. :)

Mommy said...

Great edit, one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Great edit! That is amazing! I recently purchased Lightroom but need a new computer before installing it.

Becky Sue

Ashley said...

The sky is gorgeous! I love it.