Favorite Photo of the Week Winners - Week 12

Awesome participation this week! So many different styles of photography and so many unique pictures this week. Alas though, I had to narrow it down to my top 5 and here they are. Don't forget to grab your button!


Love the colors and the story being told in this picture. A million different scenarios play out in my mind of what this picture portrays.


I just fell in love with this picture! I love the colors, the placement of the hot air balloons and the overall mood of the photo. So beautiful. I could easily see this framed on a wall somewhere.

Incredible vibrant colors and insane details!


Gorgeous detail and clarity. These little guys are fast too so I am doubly impressed with how close and detailed it is.

My #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is:
Wow. Wow. WOW! Would you check out the clarity! The colors! The details! Absolutely stunningly gorgeous. These are the kinds of photos that knock my socks off! Impressive!

Congratulations, Maryvel on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog. Feel free to grab your button below.


Look for the next contest on Friday...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - these are all stunning shots! Simply inspirational!

Kim Stevens said...

So fabulous, not sure how you choose . . .

Kim said...

Wow, thank you so much for the nod. :) That hummingbird shot is absolutely stunning!! What an awesome contest you have going on. I love participating.

Nadege, said...

Stunning images and a deserving winner.

Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos!

FYH said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And that hummingbird is AMAZING! And I love the new Favorite Photo of the Week button!