This Week's Featured Linkup - 'Photo Friday'

It's time for my 9th Linkup Feature...

Andrea over at The Hollie Rogue hosts the linkup called 'Photo Friday' on her blog. She has included the details of her linkup below:

My link up party is every Friday and called "photo friday."  I am a very new beginner photographer and just got my first DSLR camera.  That said, I try to highlight something I am learning about photography or my camera each week, sometimes have a guest photographer share some photography insight, or just display my "week-in-review" photos.  The link up highlights others anything-photography-related posts from that week.  It is fairly new and I am currently going through the 12 week photography course from two peas in a bucket with each Friday being a new lesson from that series.
the hollie rogue




'Photo Friday' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page. Andrea, please be sure to include my button below on your blog so others can find their way to this helpful list of linkups.

If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

1 comment:

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

thanks for the spotlight! (i recently changed my blog name from M&M to The Hollie Rogue--thanks for updating that for me!)

blessings friend,
Andi