Favorite Photo of the Week Winners - Week 13

Great job again this week, all! I so appreciate your participation. I have included my top 5 fave pics below. Be sure to grab your button!


Be still my heart. What an endearing precious capture! Love the B&W.

Nothing like a brand new precious baby. Isn't she absolutely perfectly adorable! Gorgeous lighting.
This picture made me laugh. I love the expression! Great composition too.


Creative processing on this one. Looks like an oil painting. Gorgeous colors!


My #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is:
Ramblings and Photos
I just love everything about this photo. The perspective, the lighting, the textures. Overall an amazing photo!

Congratulations, Ashley on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog. Feel free to grab your button below.


Look for the next contest on Friday...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous, but I really do love that mushroom shot!

Kim Stevens said...

All beautiful- my favorites are the floral and mushroom pic's!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, the babies! So precious! Such great photos!

Reena said...

I love all of them ... great photos! Some folks I don't know, so I'll make a visit. Thanks for hosting Misty!

Ross said...

You are a true artist with the camera. I am hoping that one day I will take such pictures. I just recently picked up the camera again after becoming disabled six years ago. My dream was to be a photographer and so I'm trying to take steps now to fulfill that dream!

Ashley Sisk said...

Shut up! Serious? That's awesome that you liked my photo. Love it!

Kim said...

Those are great photos. It must be hard selecting the favorites. I need to get my stuff in order a little better and join in more often.

Nadege, said...

Congrats to the winner, great images.
Now that my Internet is working, I'll be back next week to link up.