Sunday: Focus on the Savior (with Traci Little)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a curly-headed dreamer who loves my Savior, adores my best friend called Hubby, and my three children!

I never knew how much I would love being at home full time with my kids, while caring for our home! What a privilege and high calling.

I love to blog, do crafts, take pictures, cook, decorate cakes, and make my home cozy and inviting!

It is my desire to glorify God through encouraging and edifying other women. My prayer is that from reading this blog you will be lifted up and it will motivate you to love God, your spouse, and kids that much more!

Traci blogs over at Ordinary Inspirations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LIFE will snatch your remote and push fast forward, if you don't make a point to slow down.  It will whiz right past you before you have time to regret the days, turned into years, turned into a lifetime.



AS an autumn breeze blows crisp leaves away, so does time with its memories of yesterday.




SO pay attention, and soak in each moment that God gives you,




before the sun sets on your yesterdays... and you wish you had a chance to do LIFE over.


OH TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD,
BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN HIM.
Psalm 34:8

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Love this post. Yes,we all need to slow down and really 'live' each day. God is good.

Amy S said...

REALLY love this ! such a powerful message that we all need to do every day! God is so amazing! thank YOU!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Lovely post. I should have a slow down sign tattooed on my hand. It's important and I WILL breathe!

Jamie said...

Great post!!!

Patrice said...

Beautiful reminder!

Christy B said...

Beatiful and true Traci! Great post!