SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


Another great week. I love that we are starting to keep a steady high count of participants.  There are so many link up contests out there that Kim and I really appreciate you taking the time to link up with us. Check out our incredible winners!

This photo belongs on the wall.  The depth of field is perfect.  The black and white conversion makes it really pop.  Beautifully done! {Kim}


I love this crisp clean landscape. So much clarity in the entire shot capturing beautiful colors and details. {Misty}

Look at how dreamy this shot is.  It looks like a scene from a movie.  I love the softness of it. {Kim}

 Pieces of Contentment
Yowza! Would you check out the details of the reflections in those droplets not to mention the details of the droplets themselves. Blew me away. {Misty}
 
 Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!






And this week's #1 winner is:
Wow. Just wow.  The vibrant colors are truly amazing.  The clarity is unbelievable.  I love, love, love this shot. {Kim}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)





Have I mentioned how much I love my co-host Kim at Mom Tried It? Go visit her. I promise you will love her too!

6 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Thank you Kim and Misty for hosting this link up. I really enjoy viewing the wonderful photos shared each week, so many gorgeous shots.

Tiffany said...

All beautiful....Water droplets are amazing!!! Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Tara said...

these are all fabulous!! wow!

Unknown said...

I love seeing the winning photos every week. So much inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thank you for picking my photo as one of the top five! Great set this week!

Unknown said...

All beautiful photos but those water droplets are amazing!!!