SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


So many awesome shots this week again. You peeps amaze me! Check out our incredible winners!

Unbelievable colors she so amazingly captured! I'm in awe. {Misty}

I love the composition of this shot, not to mention the soft, delicate tones of the flower.  Beautiful. {Kim}

Gorgeous lighting and great composition. {Misty}

The creativity of this shot is great.  This is a difficult shot to get done right.  My hat is off to you.  Nicely done. {Kim}

 
 Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!







And this week's #1 winner is:
I was totally blown away by this shot. It's kind of Ansel Adams-y. Such gorgeous details, composition and creative idea changing it to b&w. {Misty}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)








Have I mentioned how much I love my co-host Kim at Mom Tried It? Go visit her. I promise you will love her too!


10 comments:

Nancy said...

I always enjoy seeing the winners of the week. Awesome shots. :)

Amy S said...

Ahhhhhh Thank YOUUUUUUUUU! Kim you are so sweet! Congrats to the other winners :o) What an Honor! :)

Serendipityissweet said...

Thank you so much! You totally made my week!! I've been feeling rather uninspired the past few days. I really appreciate this ;)

- Melissa @ Serendipity is Sweet

Anonymous said...

Really cool blog, thx for hosting the linky great way to stay connected!

tiarastantrums said...

as always, such beautiful inspiring photos

Simon said...

Great choices for top 5 this week.

Karin M. said...

Such fantastic top 5,
The photos are amazing, worthy winner.
Greeting Karin

Allison said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog. I'm hoping to jump in this week. Just to make sure I'm understanding, I am to take a picture, edit, write a post about it and then link my post here? Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

Hi There! Thank you for your visit and kind words! I have been away too long but it is great to be back! Take care and Thanks for everything you do! ;)

Dawn said...

For some reason, I always miss this! Hope I'm not too late! And congrats to the winners! The photos are amazing!

http://simplyyousimplyme.com