SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


Wowza! You all really stepped up your game this week. I had so many tabs open in my browser that were my favorites, so having to narrow them down was slightly torturous. Kim and I both wanted the winning photo as our pick, but since it's my week to pick the overall winner I got to claim it. (hee hee!) Check out our incredible winners!

01-24-021sdtwm
I just melt into the days of summer when I look at this picture. Doesn't it look like something straight out of a catalog? Gorgeous colors. Gorgeous selective focus. Love! {Misty}

I love HDR photography.  While I am not certain this is an HDR shot, it definitely has the post processing feel of one.  The color and light in all range of the tones is stunning.  The scene is quite picturesque. {Kim}

I love how crisp and colorful this photo is. Every single detail of this flower is in focus making it an incredible photo. {Misty}

This shot is so crisp and clear.  The colors are bright and I can almost feel the warm sunshine on my back as I view it.  Took me right there. {Kim}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!






And this week's #1 winner is:

My jaw is just hanging open. I'm having trouble finding the words to even begin to describe how awed I am by this shot. Every single detail down to the tiny splash of the water is so crisp. The reflection is stunning! I don't think I could ever come close to capturing the gorgeousness that is this photo. Well done! {Misty}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.

1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)






Have I mentioned how much I love my co-host Kim at Mom Tried It? Go visit her. I promise you will love her too!

11 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

Congrats to all the winners, some really, really beautiful images! I love them all...

tiarastantrums said...

wow is right - BEAUTIFUL shots this week!

Carrie said...

Totally agree--WOW! These are amazing photos!

CameraCruise said...

Congratulations to the winners of last week. Wow, the photos are amazing!!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much Misty...all of the shots are lovely. The seagull is stunning! Thanks again.

Tiffany

Melanie said...

WOWza! Congrats to all the winners! Really gorgeous shots!

Anonymous said...

All wonderful photos but #1....I'm having trouble finding the right words good enough to describe this. Just so excellent!

Unknown said...

WOW. wow! Stunning all of them!

Unknown said...

Beautiful images again this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful winning photos, so vibrant!I love the butterfly shot.

Bek said...

Thank you so much! I'm very excited:) All the winning pictures are gorgeous. Really love the one with the fruit.