Day 285 - Old Town San Diego


We have a great tourist attraction in San Diego called Old Town. You can take a trolley around and view all the sites and learn about the history of it. Even though I live here I haven't been to Old Town in about 10 years. Crazy right! After last weekend's ClickinWalk I was inspired to get out and do my own ClickinWalks. As I was passing by one of the many trolleys today this kind gentleman looked so dapper in his conductor's hat that I asked him if I could take his photo. He happily obliged.




and then, she {snapped}

10 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

HDR nicely done ...

Nadege, said...

Glad to see you have not pushed your HDR too much. Nicely done.

Amber said...

My hubby LOVES San Diego. I so want to visit and was supposed to several years ago, but my flight was cancelled due to the wild fires.

Maybe one day. If we visit will you take me on a photo walk?

Serendipity is Sweet said...

I'd love to visit San Diego one of these days.
Great photos. I'm not always crazy about HDR images, but these are nice.

Anonymous said...

So neat! I do not usually try HDR processing on people, but you did a wonderful job.

Vanessa said...

I love his smile, your captured it beautifully.

Ashley Sisk said...

I do love San Diego too....and these photos really come to life!

Unknown said...

lovely!

Susan said...

Now...you make me want to visit!!

Great fun photos♥

deb duty said...

I've never been to San Diego, but New Orleans has similar trolleys. I don't recall them telling the history from the trolley though. That would be fun!