This Week's Featured Linkup - ''Tones on Tuesday"

It's time for my 17th Linkup Feature...

Emily over at Scattered Horizons hosts the weekly linkup called 'Tones on Tuesday' on her blog. She has included the details of her linkup below:


Photographers are asked to submit a photo where they have altered the tones - such as a black and white or sepia toned photo. The link up starts on Tuesday morning at 8am PST and goes until Friday evening at 10pm PST.

Scattered Horizons


'Tones on Tuesday' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page. Emily, please be sure to include my button below on your blog so others can find their way to this helpful list of linkups.


If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

No comments: