Photographers Who Tweet

My dear bloggy buddy Branson is closing up shop in the blogging world. I am so sad to see her go but thankfully she will still be hosting her weekly Edit Me Challenge and she will still be on Twitter. (Phew! *wipes brow*) I don't think I could handle losing her all together. She hosted a cool linkup on her blog for Photographers Who Tweet and she thought it would be a shame just to let go completely so she asked me if I would like to host it on my blog. I have met so many awesome photogs through Twitter so naturally I told her I would be delighted.  So to carry on the Photographers Who Tweet legacy of Branson, here we go...

Do you love both photography and twitter? Then this linky is for you! Please link up only your twitter account.
For example, my twitter page is at http://twitter.com/misty_dawn09 .

That is the link I am looking for.  (Links to blog pages will be removed!)
Even if I already follow you, feel free to link up for anyone else who might want to use this list!
Spread the Word!
Grab a Button: 















4 comments:

Nadege, said...

Blogging is enough for me. Not quite sure what I could get out of twitter.

wally sharp said...

Twitter is the best social networking website and it is used widely right now. It is best suit for tweeting your friend and to share your memorable photographs.
Charleston photographers

Wendy @ChoosingLoveAZ said...

Thank you for having me on your list and for carrying on Branson's work!

Grandma Deal said...

First I made the error of using my website link. Now I can't make my Twitter link work. I'll have to go play somewhere else until I can figure out how to do this right.