What's Up Wednesday!

If you are like me, you stumble across inspiring photog bloggers from time to time by chance through other bloggers, linkups, comments, etc. Well, I thought I would try to make it easier for you by grouping everyone in one place. Instead of opening this linkup to all bloggers, I am asking for photography blogs only to link up below. Just link up your blog's url below and start sending a "What's Up" shout out to your neighbors! That's it!  Linky will be open on Wednesdays only so get your blog linked up.  Be sure to come back to meet new photogs!

It's not required but feel free to grab my button for others to find their way to the linkup as well.




2 comments:

metanoia said...

whooops i'm messing things up here. could you delete my first entry, the flower please ? and also, due to a error I kept getting my new entry (mk-blogg ... water thingy) was submitted twice ...

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Thanks for the linky, Have a great Wednesday!