This Week's Featured Linkup - ''Photo Tip Tuesday"

It's time for my 20th Linkup Feature...

Jaymi over at Live. Love. Travel. host the weekly linkup called 'Photo Tip Tuesday'. Included below are the details of this linkup:

The idea behind Photo Tip Tuesday is simple.  I have learned so much about photography and editing from reading blogs and I know others love to learn tips and tricks as well.  On Photo Tip Tuesday, you can link up as many photos as you like and simply share something about how you took the photo or how you edited it.  Your tip can be anything from a full fledged tutorial, to simply sharing what lens you used, what your camera settings were, or perhaps what action you used to edit your photo.  And please never think that you don't know enough to share a tip or that you aren't advanced enough to teach others.  People read blogs from all levels of photography knowledge, and the simplest of tips can help one another.  


My goal with this link up is for people to visit others, learn, share, and make new friends.  The link-up will be up from Tuesday to Thursday and I will post my favorites sometime over the weekend.  It might be my favorite photo, or my favorite tip.  I hope you'll stop by and link up!






Live, Love, TRAVEL


'Photo Tip Tuesday' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page.


If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.


I ONLY HAVE TWO LINKUPS LEFT TO FEATURE SO IF YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR LINKUP YET, YOU MAY WANT TO DO SO SOON. ONCE I RUN OUT OF LINKUPS TO FEATURE I WILL BE CLOSING DOWN THIS WEEKLY POST.

2 comments:

simi said...

sounds great!

Mari said...

What a beautiful shot! You captured it with such clarity!