What's Up Wednesday!

If you are like me, you stumble across inspiring photog bloggers from time to time by chance through other bloggers, linkups, comments, etc. Well, I thought I would try to make it easier for you by grouping everyone in one place. Instead of opening this linkup to all bloggers, I am asking for photography blogs only to link up below. Just link up your blog's url below and start sending a "What's Up" shout out to your neighbors! That's it!  Linky will be open on Wednesdays only so get your blog linked up  Be sure to come back to meet new photogs!

It's not required but feel free to grab my button for others to find their way to the linkup as well.




7 comments:

Shoni said...

Thanks for doing this! I definitely love finding new blogs. I'm working on redesigning my sidebar and add your button soon.

Thanks. :)

hannah said...

Hello there,
What a good idea. I was beginning to get into a rut with my blog reading, as well as feeling a touch lonely at times.
BTW, my thumbnail seems decided to keep its distance in your linky :-)

Jennie Louise said...

Hi, Thanks for the link-up for Photoblogs only. I follow many family/mummy blogs and wanted to have more photoblogs following me, you know just to chat, appreciate each others work and share our hobby!
Photography is my hobby, so I decided a photoblog was the best way to go. I also complete a 365 photography project.
Anyone who wants to come say hi - feel free! *big smiles*
Jennie. x

Unknown said...

Great idea! Thank you so much! Off now to meet my new neighbours! Have a great day!

Theresa said...

This is a terrific idea! Does the blog have to be exclusively photos? I have a blog that I use as a general blog but also to promote photos from my new web shop. I would love to join you all.

chatterfromtexas
and
Note Cards and Photos by Theresa

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you did this. I just went through everyone who linked up. These are all such amazing and inspirational photographers. Following them all and of course you my lovely friend!

xoxo
Katie

Gretchen said...

Great idea! Always fun to find new photo blogs to admire!! =)