Day 296 - Cordon Bleu Finch / Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Like the procrastinator I am, I waited till today to accumulate all the prompts for today's Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Kind of lame-o ones, but hey, at least I participated right! :)

{WORDS}
The hubs and I always comment on how dumb this sign is because a) they don't even spell out "through" and b) it's not even a street. It's the entrance to my mom's apartment complex that very clearly dead ends as it is a small apartment complex.

{UNDER}
The view while standing under this tree.

{ORANGE}
The center divide stripes looked very orange to me but than I remember that they are technically yellow so I am going with the orange reflectors instead. *Disclaimer: No photographer was hurt in the taking of this photo. :)

{FLY - PHOTO OF THE DAY}
Thankfully this pretty guy stopped flying long enough for me to get a shot.

{ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE}
Though your life may be the pits at times, look on the bright side...Jesus Christ promises He will never leave thee nor forsake thee!



22 comments:

Nadege, said...

Your shots are always so interesting. Love the orange and the fly shots.

Sara said...

Great set and interpretations, love your perspective on orange and the little bird in fly is just gorgeous!

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Beautiful photos! Love the colors on that bird!

Bek said...

I've been meaning to take a photo like your street lines photo for a while now, but never had the chance to. Love it! And what a beautiful little bird this is! Adorable!

Nicky @ Awesomeville said...

Great set! You always get fantastic bird shots!

Kmcblackburn said...

That blue finch is amazing...I've only seen yellow ones before.

Jeanne said...

Such a charming photo of this darling little bird!! What sort of bird is that? Do you know. Have a great day!

Jeanne said...

Also love your scripture! Will use that for my day today!

Unknown said...

What an amazing 'fly' pic! You are SO lucky to have all these birds near you. And I LOVE your 'bright side'. Have a blessed week!

B E C K Y said...

haha I ALWAYS wait until Sunday to compile my set. Glad to see I'm not the only procrastinator. and your 'fly' shot, amazing!!

Unknown said...

Great set! Love the processing on under! And love fly and bright side!

Oh, and I waited until the last minute too. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love under - looks like a drawing.

Nancy E said...

The stripes on the road --- how cool! And the under shot with the tree -- very nice perspective. Great work!

Reena said...

so love that little blue bird ... not one has ever come to my yard!

Kim Stevens said...

Love the perspective on the orange and that cute little bird!!

Susan said...

Nice last minute finds. Love your fly shot.

Unknown said...

great set, your fly photo is soooo awesome!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Kay Rhodes said...

Wow, I love all of your photos...the bird shot is quite spectacular.

Mari said...

Great photos! The little bird is a beauty!

Rena said...

Loving your bird pics, such little darlings, these creatures are. I've gotten a couple good shots recently, too, of our feathered friends but only because I bothered a colleague's awesome camera! Someday, Lord permitting, I'll have a camera like that. Someday...

Shannah said...

Wow...I like them! Especially your orange shot!!! =)

Splendid Little Stars said...

wonderful photos! The bird is spectacular! What is it?
love looking up towards the sky while standing (sitting, lying) under a tree. Your photo is great!