This Week's Featured Linkup - ''Quarterly Top 5 Photo Linky Party"

It's time for my 16th Linkup Feature...

Amber from Amber's Articles, Courtney from Click it Up a Notch and Sarah from Naptime Momtog host the quarterly linkup called 'Quarterly Top 5 Photo Linky Party' on their blogs. Included below are the details for this fabulous linkup party!


In December 2010 I decided to post the Top 10 favorite photos I had taken of my son during 2010. Several other bloggers joined me. The linky was so much fun I thought, "I don't want to wait a full year to do this again." So, I decided to make looking back through your archives a more frequent occurrence, because I think remembering family events, moments shared with your child, and how your photog skills have changed is very important.

Therefore, the QUARTERLY Top 5 Photos (you've taken of your children or pets) was born.

Courtney of Click It Up A Notch, Sarah of Nap Time Momtog, and myself post our 
Top 5
favorite photos we've taken of our children each quarter and we would like for YOU to consider joining us for this quarter's link up beginning September 28th.

If you are new to the Quarterly Top 5 Photo meme, here are a few details:

  •  Go through the photos you've taken during July, August, and September 2011 
  • Choose 5 and post them on your blog or flickr account beginning September 28th-October 5th 
  • Please only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS 
  • Accompany each photo with a short explanation of why you chose it

Put our banner or button in your post. If the button is not there you will not be eligible to win any of the three prizes (Note: This linky party is not a contest, but winners are randomly chosen from all participants.)



Click It Up A Notch



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks so much for featuring us today!!!