Favorite Photo of the Week Winners + Contest - Week 22

Time for a new contest but first the winners from last week! Be sure to grab your button.


AJ Kreations
I love the lighting, the textures, the details....just overall a beautiful image!

 Ozark Grace
I love the simplicity and the textures in this image. Loving the blank space too.

Snippets from Springdale
Gorgeous clarity and colors in both the foreground and background.

Danelle M Photography
I think some of you have figured me out knowing if you post a cool bug shot I will most certainly pick it as a favorite. :) This guy made me laugh cause it looks like he has a silly grin on his face. Yep, I'm a sucker for the bugs.


This week's #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is...
Wow! Gorgeous lighting. Gorgeous colors. Gorgeous contrasts. Gorgeous textures. Gorgeous clarity. Gorgeousness!

Congratulations, Melissa on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog and you will be in the running for a month long advertisement spot on my blog. Feel free to grab your button below.



It's time for Week 22 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. Link up below but first make sure you read the rules.



Here is my own personal favorite photo of the week:
I have a special surprise for you all at next week's contest. Be sure to come back to find out what it is!

15 comments:

Nadege, said...

Another great selection for your top 5.

Love your bird shot.

Catherine said...

Wow! I love the horse and mountain shot!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous shot!

FYH said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 5.
Love your shot...beautiful bokeh!

tiarastantrums said...

so many talented people !!!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Oh my gosh! I'm totally floored that I won...and honored to be in the company of so many talented peeps!! Look at all of those gorgeous shots.
Thank you so much! (grinning ear to ear)
;)
Melissa

Ashley Sisk said...

What a cool creature - love all the color.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Once again- major wow factor

Unknown said...

I did not know you were a sucker for bug shots, but that's good information to have! ;) Thanks for including me on your list of favorites. I love your shot of that bird! And the water he's standing in looks so cool.

Karen said...

Terrific shots in the top 5!
A gorgeous capture of the crane! Love the sparkling bokeh.

Lisa Gordon said...

Fantastic Top 5, and I love your photograph for this week.
Thank you for hostessing!!

Seeing Each Day said...

You'd almost think there were sparkling diamonds behind the crane. Spectacular shot. Thanks for hosting this link up, I really enjoy looking through everyone's favourite photos.

Cedar said...

That bird is a seriously stunning capture! Lovely bokeh and details of the bird!

Unknown said...

Love the top 5 and your shot of the crowned crane is beautiful. The depth of field and light is lovely. Thank you for sharing!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for letting me know about your challenge. I'll definitely be joining in! :)