This Week's Featured Linkup - ''Quotography"

It's time for my 19th Linkup Feature...

Nicolasa over at My Perspective host the weekly linkup called 'Quotography'. Included below are the details of this linkup:


Each week there are different themes and you post pictures you took with a quote, song, or poem that goes with the theme.


Quotography at {My}Perspective


'Quotography' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page.


If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous landscape. I've always found landscapes difficult, but this is just beautiful.

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Thanks so much for the feature and for keeping a great list of link ups!