Day 277 - Rain on a Feather

Today was "one of those days" being a mom. My child has not been in a very cooperative mood today and I haven't been feeling at my best so the combination made for a very worn out mommy. This evening when the hubs got back from working out I grabbed my camera and headed to the lake for a while. It had just finished raining and the cool breeze and nice walk was very therapeutic. Is it bed time yet? :)

Thank you all for your kind encouraging comments on my Tutorial Tuesday. It definitely made all the time and effort I put into that tutorial totally worth it. You all are awesome!

7 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Take a rest, mom ! that's what I say to my wife ...

Mari said...

Some days are like that! A walk does help the mood. :)

Stasha said...

Oh Misty, those days they come and go. This shot is beautiful. Very poetic.

Seeing Each Day said...

Sorry that your day wasn't the best especially when you're not feeling up to par - those kinds of moments can really wear you down. Your photo is beautiful - and really fitting for the kind of space and calmness you most likely needed right then.

Unknown said...

I have had many of those days myself. Feeling your pain. :) But glad you got out for a little refreshing and regrouping. Hoping the next days are better!

Adeline said...

This is such a beautiful capture!I love how the white stands against the green.Beautiful!Just Beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

How did I miss this? Gorgeous!