What's Up Wednesday!

If you are like me, you stumble across inspiring photog bloggers from time to time by chance through other bloggers, linkups, comments, etc. Well, I thought I would try to make it easier for you by grouping everyone in one place. Instead of opening this linkup to all bloggers, I am only asking for blogs that are geared toward photography to link up below. Just link up your blog's url below and start sending a "What's Up" shout out to your neighbors! That's it!  Linky will be open on Wednesdays only so get your blog linked up.  Be sure to come back to meet new photogs!

It's not required but feel free to grab my button for others to find their way to the linkup as well.




5 comments:

Nadege, said...

Can't believe I'm first in line. :)

Jennie Louise said...

Hi everyone... I LOVE this link up... Such a cool idea. All us photographers in one place. Come say hi and have a browse. Hope your Wednesday has started off just right!
Jennie. X

Serendipityissweet said...

Happy Wednesday to all ;)

Unknown said...

What a great way to find photography blogs. I'm a new GFC follower.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a fantastic day.

Tina´s PicStory said...

great idea :)