Favorite Photo of the Week Winners + Contest - Week 20

Time for a new contest but first the winners from last week! Be sure to grab your button.


One of the many incredibly gorgeous shots from Ashley's European Vacation.  I love how the photo seems to stretch on for an eternity. Stunning!

I'm so impressed with this sunburst shot. I have yet to accurately capture one myself. Well done!

I'm just in love with this photo; the lighting, the DOF, the perspective. Everything. I can not believe this girl only has 33 followers. I mean, have you seen her pictures? For real, go to her blog now. You will be mesmerized with this girl's talent.

Everything about this photo whispers peace and serenity. I love how the light starts at one corner of the photo and disappears out the other end.


This week's #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is...
Live. Love. Travel
 Wowza! I can imagine myself sitting here wrapped in a blanket watching the endless landscape as the sun sets. Captured so perfectly!

Congratulations, Jaymi on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week. Your photo will be featured on my side panel the entire week linking people to your blog and you will be in the running for a month long advertisement spot on my blog. Feel free to grab your button below.



It's time for Week 19 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. Link up below but first make sure you read the rules.



Here is my own personal favorite photo of the week:

22 comments:

FYH said...

Such a peaceful still life...

Unknown said...

Awe, thank you for the kind words / critique and the fave pick!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Your photo is delightful Misty, so clear and has heaps of atmosphere.

Nadege, said...

Great choices for your top 5.

Wonderful pick for your favorite of the week.

4 Lettre Words said...

Looks like a scene from a fairytale. Gorgeous!

Kristy Life-n-Reflection said...

Those are all gorgeous!!

Tara said...

Beautiful capture, I love the composition and the colors!

Karen said...

Wonderful choices for this week!

Jaymi said...

wow, I can't believe I won!! Thanks so much for picking my photo!! :)

Amber said...

Wow, that is an AWESOME collection of photos.

I just love the shot from "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out."

Seeing Each Day said...

All your picks were my picks. - such a lovely collection. Your personal favorite radiates quietness and solitude - you can't but help be in that scene.

Unknown said...

such a great photo, i just want to sit down in that boat :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

I don't know how you pick each week- I really don't. I know I have said that before- but it really would be so hard.

Unknown said...

Your photo is absolutely gorgeous! I can see why it is your favorite!

Thank you for picking my sunburst photo among your top 5!

msdewberry said...

That is such a peaceful serene setting. The colours are gorgeous. I love it!

Bek said...

Thanks for letting me know about this contest! I'm participating for the first time:) I'm just sitting here with one 'wow' after the next coming from me.. there are some great photos submitted!! I really love yours as well!!

Kmcblackburn said...

Thank you so much for picking mine as a top 5! And I adore your personal fav of the week...wonderful composition and colors.

Kathy
www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

All such wonderful shots - beautiful!

Jacqueline at Deeprootsathome.com said...

Misty, thanks for stopping by :) I decided to link up since you're doing one. So we are sisters in the Lord! Yay!! See you later!

Jacqueline at Deeprootsathome.com said...

Oops! I forgot I already entered a pic!! Haha! Anyway, hello again!! Isn't the weather glorious?? Blessings to you!

Tezzie said...

Oh, wow...that rowboat photo is sooo beautiful! Linking up a bit late...but, better late than never, right!? ;)

Gretchen said...

Wonderful shot! Love the peacefulness!! =)