San Diego ClickinWalk 2011

So this past Saturday photographers from all over the world joined together in their individual cities and went for a ClickinWalk, a walk around their city taking pictures. I had the delight of meeting quite a number of incredible ladies that came to our San Diego ClickinWalk that Kim and I had the privilege of leading.

With so much going on with family and the blogging world I am never going to get around to putting my ClickinWalk photos into collages so here's just a few photos out of 200 pictures I took of our gorgeous city and the cool people in it.

Thankfully Melisa's husband came along so we handed our cameras off to him so he could get a group shot.  That's me on the first row, second from the left. :) My co-leader was Kim, far right top row.












I look forward to reading about everyone else who participated in this year's ClickinWalk. Can't wait to do it again! I may do another post later of behind-the-scenes shots of our ladies in action. Don't want to overwhelm you with too many shots at once. :)

7 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like a wonderful event with like minded souls. The captures that you came away with are stunning! Obviously you're able to keep your artistic focus with lots going on!

Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun, and you got some great shots. I love the little girl in pink!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Beautiful photos!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I love the first flag shot and the perspective of the last shot is amazing! Looks like a gorgeous (and fun) day!

Catherine said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Walk--nice group, too! Great photos!

Sara said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the beautiful details you captured, love the last photo, the hands on the harp and the flag on the ?ship! But they are all beautiful, I love the gorgeous light throughout!

Dawn said...

I love all of these! What a fun day!! I was sad to have missed it! I had sick kids at home. But did you see all of the group shots on Scott Kelby's blog, from around the world? So fun!
http://www.scottkelby.com/blog/2011/archives/22117