This Week's Featured Linkup - ''Edit Me Challenge"

It's time for my 18th Linkup Feature...

Branson, the creator of the Edit Me Challenge and Kathryn over at Our Tiny Big Life  host the weekly linkup called 'Edit Me Challenge'. Included below are the details of this linkup:


Every week, Branson and Kathryn team up to offer a unique photo challenge that’s open to all! The challenge? Take the Edit Me picture posted on Wednesday each week and edit to your heart’s content until midnight the following Saturday. This challenge is all about expanding creativity and learning new editing techniques from other participants. You can use ANY photo editing program: Photoshop, Lightroom, Picnik, Picasa, etc. Crop, use actions, practice presets, clone, add words. Just make sure you tell us a little about your processing steps when you link up your edit. It’s a whole lot of fun and great practice, and you might get picked by our guest judge as one of the week’s Top 3 or even the Overall Winner!


Our tiny BIG Life


'Edit Me Challenge' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page.


If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.


*I ONLY HAVE 2 LINK UPS LEFT TO FEATURE SO IF I DON'T GET ANY OTHER REQUESTS AFTER THE LAST LINK UP IS FEATURED THAN I WILL BE CLOSING DOWN THIS WEEKLY FEATURE ALL TOGETHER.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have plans to start a link up. Just need to get moving on it. Hopefully I'll get it done before you end this weekly feature. I've enjoyed finding new link ups from you.