Day 310 - Droplets/Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Of course I waited till today to take pictures of all the prompts. Which means I have to lug my big heavy camera to church, to my mom's house, back to church and home again. It rained most of the day but during a brief break in the rain, I ran outside to get some shots using natural light. The lighting in my mom's house is awful for pictures and the ISO tolerance on my camera is dreadful.

{Food}
Who doesn't love Nutella?!

{Purple}
We bought this for my mom ages ago. It's still funny to me.

{Disguise}
I grabbed one of the army men out of the kids' toy box and set it in the ice plant outside. It's identical in color that I even had trouble finding it through my lens. lol

{Shapes}
A wooden tic-tac-toe game.

{Photographer's Choice - Picture of the Day}
One of my favorite things to photograph is raindrops so with all the rain we are having there were plenty to choose from.



20 comments:

Sara said...

Fantastic set, all wonderful, love your purple and shapes. Gorgeous raindrops, love the texture and colour in the leaf and your applied texture.

Heather said...

Wow, what gorgeous shots. I love your in disguise photo - what a brilliant idea, I which I'd thought of it! :)

Nadege, said...

Wow, these are wonderful. I love your purple, made me giggle.
But the last shot is just amazing.

Christina, Sweden said...

great composition and solutions of the themes. Droplets sure make excellent photoobjects. The lilac mom is wonderful and I can imagine the trouble finding the soldier. Real games is what I prefer to the online ones and I always try to get people joining me. As for Nutella - no I'm not a fan but then it's not that common to use in Sweden

Christina, Sweden said...

great composition and solutions of the themes. Droplets sure make excellent photoobjects. The lilac mom is wonderful and I can imagine the trouble finding the soldier. Real games is what I prefer to the online ones and I always try to get people joining me. As for Nutella - no I'm not a fan but then it's not that common to use in Sweden

Unknown said...

AWESOME raindrops shot! It's just beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I love taking pictures of raindrops, too - that one is gorgeous. But the whole set is brilliant.

Unknown said...

your set is amazing! evry photo!!! love them all!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Abby said...

The disguise is stunning and clever!

Kristin said...

I love that little Miss plays with army men :o) And your last photo with the raindrops is AWESOME. It's my new favorite picture of yours!!! WOW! Nice capture.

Kmcblackburn said...

Since our visits started to Italy about 5 years ago...we can't KEEP enough Nutella in our house! Great set of photos.

Kathy

Liz said...

Absolutely wonderful series of shots!! That last one is stunning!

Rose Clearfield said...

Wonderful photos! I don't know anyone who doesn't love Nutella. The raindrops are absolutely gorgeous.

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous, but your purple shot made me chuckle! :)

Jen Stadler said...

Beautiful shots this week. I love what you do with the texture!

Anonymous said...

Your photographers choice shot is breath-taking.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love in disguise - how clever!

Jessica said...

These are fantastic! I especially love the last photo. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So clever and brilliantly original. I love your purple lady!

Bethany said...

Awesome shots! Love food and in disguise, and the last one is gorgeous!