Day 328 - I'm Thankful For...

...my two year old! Considering we didn't have to be at mom's house till this afternoon, I took my baby girl to do her 2 year pictures. I didn't realize that today is a big day for people to be out hiking, so we had a lot of distractions to deal with but she did awesome! I have hundreds (yep, hundreds) of pictures to go through, but I thought I would post these two. I tend to overshoot especially when shooting kids because you never know what they are going to do. Isn't she just perfect!

10 comments:

Nadege, said...

She is quite a cutie. They grow so fast, you need to capture every moments.

Siddhartha Joshi said...

I agree that's the trick with kids, just take a lot of pictures...and then pick a few later! They are so natural with camera...

Both the pics here are great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the first one, her smile is just so cute. Little ones are just perfect for photos, they don't play or show off, they are natural and precious moments can be captured by the camera.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I think every time she smiles, something sweet goes into your heart !

Jeanne said...

she is so adorable! Love that hand on the hip! The bad thing about being a mother and taking 4 or 5 hundred pictures is that it is hard to erase any of them. They begin to all look like potential treasures ( which they are! Hope your day was wonderful

Christina said...

You did great!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! Great photos!

Susan said...

Cute! Love her piggy tails and sweet grin!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!

Kristin said...

She is PERFECT! She is such a cutie and the best thing is you can see from her smile that she loves you with all of her heart! Great captures!