SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT. - Week 3


The purpose of this contest is to challenge yourself artistically through your photography. Each week you will choose your best photo from that week and submit it to the contest.

Contest will open Friday at 12:01AM and close Tuesday at 11:59PM. Winners will be announced the following Friday when the next contest is posted.

Kim will be choosing her top 2 favorites and Misty will be choosing her top 2. Each week we will alternate choosing the overall winner. That winner's photo will be featured on the side bar of both of our blogs for the entire week. Double the exposure than before! That's why it is so important to only post your best photo from each week.

At the end of the month an overall monthly winner will be chosen by you out of that month's four weekly winners. Kim has volunteered to take over lining up a prize for each monthly winner. So, not only will the monthly winner's photo be featured on our blogs for a whole month but the winner will also receive a great prize from one of our incredible sponsors.

===============================================================================

Meet the faces behind the contest (click on our picture to be taken to our individual blogs):



===============================================================================

Now for the rules:
1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)

Now on with this week's winners!
I'm sure my pick of this photo comes as no surprise. Great details! (psst...Kim is a sucker for bug photos too!)   {Misty}

I love the feelings this shot creates.  The somberness with the fog and muted colors, but balanced with beauty and composition.  Lovely.    {Kim}

Wow! Way to capture all the colors of fall in one photo!   {Misty}


I was immediately drawn to this shot. Street photography is fascinating and I don't see it often in the blogs I read.  The look on the little boy's face as he watches the big boy playing.  His face is full of wonderment and you can tell he is dying to join in.   {Kim}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!






And this week's overall winner is:

Not only is this a gorgeous cityscape with gorgeous reflections but the sky just blows me away!  {Misty}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.




18 comments:

FYH said...

Great choices!

Nadege, said...

Beautiful selections. The winning image is outstanding.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Wow, thanks Misty. I DO love the overall winning photo, it is stunning.

Tiffany said...

My first time joining in! Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Fantastic photos. Great choices!!
Really LOVE that winning shot. Wow!

And so glad to see Kim here ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful "scapes" from last week!

Anonymous said...

Great picks. I love the winner.

tiarastantrums said...

I'm joining up this week - lovely photos

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- that group of shots is phenomenal!!

Daliana Pacuraru said...

Thank you very much, Misty!
My best regards from Romania!

Tin Can Memories said...

Sorry for the duplicate. I got an error message first, checked to make sure it didn't load up. Didn't see it. But it did. My bad.

MeaganMusing said...

All the top images are just gorgeous! Great job everyone!

karren said...

These are ALL AMAZING!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow what tough competition! Excellent choice on the winner, it's really a lovely photo.

Unknown said...

Each photo is beautiful! And I love the winner - absolutely gorgeous! Thank you to Kim for picking my foggy tree photo in the top 5!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kim for picking my post for the top five; I'm also glad we share the exact same thought on the little kid watching :)

It is great feeling to be part of such great photos. The fog and the city shot are absolutely fab!

Thanks again,
Cheers!
My Third Eye

Leovi said...

You may have put two links, but I have never repeated the same photo.

Anonymous said...

Oops - I linked to my blog home and not the post. I'll get it right next time (I'm a rookie!).