SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


PLEASE READ!

Welcome to another week of SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.  Due to some coding problems between Blogger and Wordpress, Ashley will not be able to co-host this contest with me. I'm very sad to already have to go at it alone again and I will miss the great support Ashley was to me in this contest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any of you are are a whiz at html coding or you have a blogspot account and are interested in co-hosting this contest with me, contact me at capturedbymistydawn at yahoo dot com with a link to your blog. I will review all those interested and decide on who I feel would best suit this contest. You do need a basic understanding of html coding in order to co-host.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 Ashley did pick out some winners this week so I will stick with the winners she and I chose together. And they are:

Gorgeous lighting and excellent use of a slow shutter speed accomplishing that smooth water feel. {Misty}

The details and the moment captured makes me feel like I could have been right there with her! {Ashley}

Yep yep. If you have been participating in this contest for any period of time you know I am a sucker for bug photos. I mean would you check out that insane detail! {Misty}

The reflection on the guitar is absolutely amazing. And such gorgeous colors! {Ashley}

Winners grab your button!





AND THIS WEEK'S OVERALL WINNER IS:

What a find! I love seeing animals in their natural habitat and check out that amazing lighting as well. Beautiful details. {Misty}

Congratulations on being the winner of this week's contest. Grab your button!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post. Don't forget the rules:
1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
5. Contest is open Friday - Tuesday.
 (If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto my blog if you win.)



12 comments:

Nadege, said...

I love all the images you picked for this week top 5 and the winning image is wonderful.

FYH said...

Great picks!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Gorgeous photos this week! The detail on the fly is wicked cool. And I just love the moose shot. Congrats to all the winners ;)

And that's too bad about the co-hosting ;(
Thanks for all the work you ladies put into the contest!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those are so stunning- I was floored when I saw those last week!

Cedar said...

Really incredible images! Impressive!

Anonymous said...

That is really too bad about Ashley. I hope you find someone else. I would volunteer, but I too have Wordpress.

Unknown said...

These are all so Stunning!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful set of images! Love the detail on that fly! And the moose (elk?) photo is spectacular!

Unknown said...

That touch the stars shot is amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! What can I say? I am so . . . honoured and so . . . humbled! I can NOT believe my picture was the winner! Those other entries are AMAZING! Thank you so . . . very much!!!

Unknown said...

The top 5 winners are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Kristin said...

WOW, all the winners from this week are amazing. The quality of entries has really improved and I don't envy you have to pick and choose from all the great submissions. By the way, the bug photo is stellar, the jet shot is awesome and I love your overall winner.