Day 324 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday / Water Droplets/My Birthday Girl

I'm so hit and miss with participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday but when I do it's a total blast. I was s tired today that my interpretations weren't as great as I would have liked them to be, but at least I participated, right?!
{Around the House}
My mom has had this lamp for as long as I can remember. It's definitely become a sentimental piece in her house.

{Writing}
I wrote out the list of prompts for today's scavenger hunt.

{Reflection}
My necklace reflected in my husband's sunglasses.

{Water} - Picture of the Day
Still a little bit of bright colors around. I cheated and sprinkled water on the flower since it hadn't started raining yet. It sure is coming down now though.

{Mainly one color}
I was wrapping up the scavenger hunt at this point and eager to get started on my nap so I glanced around for something of solid color and found my mom's sponge. :)



Today we dedicated our baby girl back to the Lord. She has always belonged to Him, but today with our church family we prayed over our little girl and dedicated her life to Him. As a mom, it was very emotional for me. My heart's utmost desire is that my little girl would serve the Lord all her days. 

Can't close out this post without wishing my little 2 year old a Happy Birthday! You are the sunshine that fills my life each and every day. I love you, baby girl!

15 comments:

Nadege, said...

Hard to pick a favorite. Love the little lamp, the sponge and the water droplets.

Vanessa 2010 said...

great set, especially the first one!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Vanessa 2010 said...

great set, especially the first one!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Wonderful planned shots ...

Ruth Hiebert said...

THe last picture is so precious. May God bless your family.

Serendipityissweet said...

I really love the flower and sponge shots. Very nice! And that family pic is so precious. What a beautiful moment captured!

Happy birthday to your sweet girl ;)

Kim Stevens said...

Love your first shot, you can feel the memories! I also love the photo of you at church, so much emotion!

Tara said...

I love that sponge picture!

happy birthday little girl!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! :)

Love your photos! I'm always hit and miss with SHS too...

the Momma Bird said...

such a beautiful family photo - i can totally understand the emotion that comes with that. what a blessing she is :)

Cindy said...

love your family photo so much.

happy birthday to you BOTH! i say that because i know how these special days can tug in our hearts.

big hugs.

Unknown said...

Love your set of photos this week. And happy birthday to your little girl. What a special day.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your reflection shot - and what a special shot there at the end!

Valeria said...

Love your Mainly one color

Unknown said...

Too precious! I have a two year old boy...aren't they fun?!?

Your photos are beautiful!!! I'd love it if you would link up to my weekly photo party, Oh Snap!shots of the week. It's going on now and a new party begins every Friday. http://happilymotherafter.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-snapshots-of-week-7.html