SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT.


Welcome to another week of SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT!  We hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your friends and families and I look forward to seeing if there are some photos submitted this week commemorating Thanksgiving. After going back and forth with e-mails and trying to pick who got to choose the winning photo as their own (Kim and I are freakishly alike...for real...it's crazy) we narrowed it down to these:

Gorgeous landscape. Gorgeous colors. Gorgeous reflection. The clouds are stunning and really drew me deep into the picture. {Misty}

I love the soft tones and the shallow depth of field.  You can almost feel the crepe-like texture of the flower petals.  Well done! {Kim}

I instantly fell in love with this shot. Gorgeous lighting and such incredible details. What a cute little guy! {Misty}

This photo looks like a piece of art.  The textures and saturation make it something I would want on my wall.  Not traditional, but who says photography has to be traditional? I love this! {Kim}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!





And this week's #1 winner is:
Kim and I battled it out for this photo (only kidding) but she let me have it since I wanted it as the #1 winner for this week. We both just love everything about this shot. I'm so impressed with the contrasting colors, the incredible details and gorgeous depth of field. Well done! {Misty}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.


1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)





8 comments:

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Fabulous feature photos! I agree with you on the tulip photo. The color and texture are divine. I want that photo.

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful and unique! Congrats to the winners!

Unknown said...

So unique and pretty!

metanoia said...

such great photos, all of them :D

tiarastantrums said...

it is quite beautiful

Cedar said...

Lovely choices! The squirrel is adorable!

LeAnne said...

I agree on the winner, such lovely colors and details. Congrats to everyone! And, thanks for putting my little squirrel up there, too :)

Nadege, said...

Belated thank you, totally missed the post. Thank you for selecting my image your top four and congratulation to the winner.