Now Offering: Product Photography

Do you have the creative skills of Martha Stewart? Are you the next Betsy Ross? Do you have all the skills needed to create gorgeous products that you are convinced anyone would want to buy but your photos just don't do your product justice?
 As an Etsy shop owner I have visited many other shops across the web. Some people are just getting started, some have been in business for a while. Some people are gifted enough to be artsy fartsy and have photographic talent.



I had someone recently contact me about using their product as a giveaway. They commented to me after perusing my blog that they liked what they saw and felt that their product photos might not meet my standard. It's true that most products sell themselves, but what if there was a chance that you could sell more because you had a photo that could sell your product? 

After reading that e-mail the other day, I came up with an idea. I am not a crafty person by any stretch of the imagination. I wish I was! But I am a photographer and I can photograph what I personally cannot make. So...I wanted to offer my professional photography services to shop owners or potential shop owners who are in need of a product photographer.  


I've received such positive feedback on my product photography in the past that I wanted to put it to good use. So how does it work? I'm so glad you asked!



Step 1 - E-mail me with the details of your product(s) including the $ value. (I am currently only accepting non-fragile items i.e. no glass or breakable products)

Step 2 - Ship me your product(s). 

Step 3 - An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal and within 5 days of payment, your image(s) will be delivered to your inbox.

Step 4 - Each photo will be professionally edited and a high resolution photo(s) will be e-mailed to you with all rights released for you to use as you wish.

Step 5 - Your product will then be shipped back to you. (You must specify you want your product returned so I can include shipping costs in your invoice.) 

Step 6 - If you choose for me to keep your product, I will then write a complimentary product review for no more than 2 items in a separate blog post to help drive more traffic to your shop.

For starters, I am keeping pricing very simple:

Prices: 

$10 per product (minimum 3 products) includes 1 photo per product - $3 for each additional photo requested of same product       

$25 for 1 product only (includes 1 photo - $3 for each additional photo of same product)       

Prices are subject to change depending on nature of product. Interested or have any further questions? Email me. (capturedbymistydawn (at) yahoo (dot) com

*Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for any product photos in this post. These were products purchased on my own accord that I photographed for portfolio purposes.

2 comments:

Nadege, said...

Sounds like a great new business venture. Good luck.

Kim said...

This is a great idea! I hope you do well. You do take some awesome product shots. I need product photography lessons. Can you do that?