Day 326 - Short Timer's Attitude

You know when you are getting ready to go on vacation from work or you are counting down the last few days since you've given your two week notice and it's all you can do to even pretend like you are working? They call that "short timer's attitude" I'm afraid I have that with this 365 project. It's all I can do to even post a picture most days let alone to have actually taken it that same day. I love how much I have learned and how far I have come during this 365 project, but I am looking forward to taking a break from the pressure of it. Some days it is more work than play, but I wouldn't trade all the things I have learned from it. I'm looking forward to still keeping this is a photography blog next year but hopefully take it in a different direction. Just not quite sure what that direction is yet...

Be sure to enter for the current giveaway going on right now on my blog!

9 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I've enjoyed watching your journey too, Misty. You have a wonderful eye and I love the direction your blog has gone. I was at the same point after my 2010 project ended, but it was hard not to keep up the habit. So, now it's been almost 2 years of daily photos. If you look at my 2010 photos and compare them to the 2011 photos, I think I've improved. I'd love to change and go in another direction, but change is hard for me. I like the simplicity of rules and following them. :) I'll still follow you regardless. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Saun said...

I started out my blog with the intention of posting a photo everyday. Then I found all these different memes and work got in the way. Needless to say I didn't make it everyday. Good for you thanks for sharing.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I do hope you continue to share your creative photography.

Anonymous said...

I came upon your blog much too late and have gone back to visit your older posts. I've enjoyed every one - so loved your beautiful photos and notes regarding your family. I will continue to do 'catch up' and congratulate you on this blog's success. May you and your have a peaceful, joyous Thanksgiving!

Tara said...

I should do my own version of the 365 project. I think I need to challenge myself!

Reena said...

So know what you mean when close to the end! But glad to hear you will continue and look forward to the new direction! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Unknown said...

I feel the same way! I'm on my 2nd year and I'm all but burned out. We're in the home stretch! I have enjoyed watching your photography journey over this past year and look forward to seeing what you have in store for next year.

Beautiful photo, by the way. :)

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is beautiful Misty.
You are so close to finishing now, and although I did not "know" you at the beginning, I have truly enjoyed seeing some it.
I wish you and your family a beautiful Thanksgiving.

Kristin said...

Amen to that sister! My sentiments exactly, but the light is at the end of the tunnel, and I'm looking forward to starting anew. I don't think I'll officially do a 365 again, but I do have to wonder if I'll miss aspects of it and what it will be like to actually have some free time once again!