SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT. - Week 4


Welcome to another week of SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT! We had a big drop in contestants last week but hopefully things will change this week. Although I have to say, even with fewer submissions it was still way hard to decide upon the winners.

We narrowed it down to these:
I love the fall colors and the way the light is hitting the leaves in the foreground. The composition on this is well thought out.  {Kim}

Perfect silhouette choices and gorgeous clouds and colors! Impressive all the way around.  {Misty}

Um...what isn't to love about this? If this was a photo of my child it would become the largest canvas print they make. Beautiful!  {Kim}

My heart just melted all over my keyboard when I saw this photo. Such beautiful innocence. Mix that with the gorgeous colors of the falling leaves and you have perfection.  {Misty}

Congratulations, winners! Grab your button!







And this week's #1 winner is:




birds

This photo gives me chills.  It is straight out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.  Any photo that immediately strikes you with such emotion is fantastic.  {Kim}

Congratulations on being chosen as this week's #1 photo. Grab your button! You will be in the running to win a fabulous prize at the end of the month.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.


1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat - Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.

 (If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)






15 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

All are winners !

Halie said...

I must admit that the winning photo really sends chills down my spine. But needless to say, all are really beautiful.

Congratulations everyone!

Cedar said...

Those are all gorgeous photos! Such a treat to view each one of them!

FYH said...

I love them all!

Nadege, said...

Beautiful images.

Where is the link up button?

Beth @ Hope And Coffee said...

The linky won't let me add mine: http://www.snapsofourlife.com/2011/11/18/shades-of-autumn-white-edition/

Ashley Sisk said...

The submissions each week are amazing!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I agree with Ashley- WOW these are always so amazing

metanoia said...

what ? i'm in top 5 !? how did that happen ... thank you so much :)
there are soooo many beautiful photos here !

Serendipityissweet said...

Wow, absolutely stunning shots! What a tough choice!!

Kristin said...

Congrats to all the finalists and winner. They are all great shots, but my favorite is the little girl giggling in the falling leaves...what a shot!

Catherine said...

Great photos! Thank you for choosing mine to be among them!!!

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely pictures all around!

LeAnne said...

Wow! I've never won any thing with my photography before, so this is a big deal for me. Thank you so much! I honestly don't know how you choose - all these photos are lovely. I especially love the b & w baby portrait. Those eyelashes! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

These are all incredible! Great set of winners!