Day 331 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday / Siblings

I feel like I am always the last one to link up to Scavenger Hunt Sunday. You would think I would try to make it a priority to get these prompts done by Saturday but I honestly forget about it till Sunday and it kind of has become my Sunday afternoon ritual.

{Candid} - Picture of the Day
I told my niece and nephew to look at each other attempting to get a cute shot. Instead they did exactly the opposite which made for a perfect candid shot. Gotta love when kids are just kids.

{Waiting}
When I read this prompt this verse immediately came to mind. I am waiting for the day when the Lord will call us Home!

{Knife, Fork or Spoon}
Wasn't sure how to get creative with silverware so I decided to get up close and personal with a fork. 

{Foliage}
As we were driving to the house today I was keeping my eyes out for fall trees close by so I could run out and get some pictures after dinner. Out in my Sunday afternoon jammies I ran to grab a pretty leaf. I'm sure I looked pretty silly in capri jammie pants, an oversized t-shirt and dress shoes. Sooo glad you don't see what is on the other side of the camera. lol

{Rule of Thirds}
I'm a pretty strict rule of thirds photographer so I just had to choose a subject. I'm still not sick of fall colors.

Linking up this last photo with:

Photobucket







15 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

Cute capture on that candid shot, and I love that last one!

Mary Kate said...

I love all your photos but I especially love the one of the fork! It turned out so cool!

Nadege, said...

Your photos are always so wonderful. I love therm all.

Tara said...

beautiful set!

Andrea Dawn said...

Candid and rule of thirds are my faves. Great shots!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so great - I especially love your first shot.

Heidi said...

They're all great, but the candid is my favorite! Nice set.

http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-heart-faces-bust-gut.html

Jessica said...

Adorable candid, gotta love kids!

Bethany said...

Beautiful photos! I love the last one.
Thanks for linking up to Observing beauty and following my blog!

deb duty said...

Both of your leaf photos are gorgeous and I really love the close up of the fork!

BF said...

Your fork shot is great!

Serendipityissweet said...

These are gorgeous! Really love that last shot ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures I specially like the fork, simple and beautiful.

Kay Rhodes said...

Awesome photos...really love the candid...their smiles are too cute.

Sara said...

Fantastic set Misty, love candid, so adorable! Love the simple beauty of the fork and thirds, the texture is gorgeous too!