Day 183 - Back From Death's Door...



...or so it felt. This week was just miserable. My poor baby girl started us off with the stomach flu and then I got it and hours later the hubs got it too. We have had ourselves locked indoors all week in misery but thankfully it seems the worst is over and we are on the mend. It may be a great way to lose weight but I wouldn't recommend it. :) I spent the greater part of today scrubbing our apartment. Don't want any of those germs lingering around.

This has been a great week photography-wise! My photo was picked in the top 11 over at Click It Up a Notch. If you have a sec could you go vote for mine? It's #7. I would so appreciate it. You have proved what awesome voters you are so I would LOVE to have your votes!

7 comments:

Nadege, said...

Glad to hear your on the mend. Goodluck with the competition.

Amy said...

So glad you're feeling better!

Sandra V. said...

glad you hear you are all getting better. great image!

Unknown said...

Glad you are all feeling better!

Branson said...

Glad you are feeling better! Love this photo :)

Kristin said...

I voted, and voted, and voted.... I voted because I love your photo! I'm so glad you're finally feeling better, yay.

Cindy said...

i voted too! and...cool cleaning products photo! you are clever. :)

i know that it does.not work to be sick as a mom. didn't you get that memo? so.sorry. that everyone took a turn. glad that you all are feeling better!

love ya!