This Week's Featured Linkup - 'that friday blog hop'

It's time for my 3rd Linkup Feature...

Rebecca over at From Mommy to Calm Insanity hosts the linkup called 'that friday blog hop' on her blog. She has included the details of her linkup below:

It starts Thursday evening and runs through the following Wednesday. Its a blog hop that is pretty simple. Anyone can link up their blog, and/or twitter and then find other blogs to follow. No rules. Just have fun.

Click on her button to check out her linkup and join in on the fun!

'that friday blog hop' will now be included on my list of  linkups under the tab 'Other Linkups' found at the top of my page.  Rebecca, please be sure to include my button below on your blog so others can find their way to this helpful list of linkups.

If you would like your linkup featured on my blog, please click on the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Get Your Link Up Featured' for details. The next linkup will be featured next Monday.

1 comment: