Favorite Photo of the Week Contest - Week 7

Contest Date Parameters: Sunday, July 3 - Saturday, July 9
It's week 7 for the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. If you are not yet a follower please become one so you will be notified when the contests and winners are posted.
Details:
1. Linky opens Friday at 12:01am and closes Monday at 11:59pm. 
2. Winners will be announced the following Wednesday.
3. Photo must be taken this week.(Sun - Sat)
4. Only one entry per person.
5. "Favorite Photo of the Week" button must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
6. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
7. If you have more than one photo on a posting please specify which photo you are submitting.
8. If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto my blog if you win.
9. It's not mandatory but do try to visit other participant's blogs and give them some comment love.
10. I will choose the top 5 photos and the overall winner from your entries. 

Here is my own favorite photo of the week:

This was taken with one shot. No overlapping editing.

14 comments:

Nadege, said...

Beautifully composed shot.

Raymonde said...

Beautiful fireworks! Hope you had a fantastic 4th July! xxx

4 Lettre Words said...

Beautiful shot!

Unknown said...

Hi Misty! So I listened to you and here I am trying again! LOL!! Hope I got things right this time around! Have a great weekend!

The Woven Moments said...

Glad to have found you - I'm a first timer! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great capture!

Branson said...

Your fireworks shot is FANTASTIC! Great job!

Lisa Gordon said...

Love this one Misty!
Fantastic capture.

Unknown said...

I think I commented on this on Flickr, but it bears saying again ... wonderful capture!

Anonymous said...

I's not easy to get a good shot of fireworks, but you're really nailed it, Misty! Well done!

Unknown said...

great fireworks!

Melanie said...

This shot could not be any more perfect! Love it. So happy I found your challenge!

Nancy said...

Amazing! Love it! :)

trav4adventures said...

Beautiful fireworks. We slept through ours here in the desert! My cousin is also a photographer in San Diego...Cindy Kyle. Do you know her? This is my first time participating, but I'll be back!