Favorite Photo of the Week Winners - Week 7

Wow! A whoppin' 55 entries this week! You guys are incredible and your photos were just stunning! I really had a difficult time choosing this week. I kept going back and forth, back and forth. When you see the photos below you will understand why I had so much trouble. So, without further ado...we have our winners!

 Don't forget to grab your button.



The innocence mixed with the patriotism in this photo just melted my heart!

Can't you just smell the fresh country air? I love the lighting and perspective on this.

Love the lighting and DOF. Awesome detail too!

I want to visit this place. Love the water, plants, architecture and sky all complimenting each other so well. Beautiful colors!

This week's #1 Favorite Photo of the Week is....

Don't you just want to hop on that boat and become part of a movie filled with romance and adventure in this distant land?! The B&W conversion was a nice choice for this.

Congratulations, Angela on being this week's Favorite Photo of the Week! Grab your button below.



Look for the next contest on Friday...

10 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, that was a tough decision. Such a amazing group of photos.

Nadege, said...

You have a difficult job, some amazing images were posted.
Congratulation to the top five picks and the winner, well deserved.

Simon said...

You found some fantastic winners this week. Beautiful images all.

Reena said...

All great but do love the chosen one!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for making my photo one of your top 5! :)

Angela said...

Thank you so much for picking my photo! Love your blog and your photo challenge inspires me to get out an shoot!

melifaif said...

Wow, amazing photos indeed!!!! I can't wait for my 1st link up with you....Friday here I come!!! Er. Friday...can you come a lil quicker???

Love, meli

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

must have been a difficult choice, these were all taken by some very talented photographers.

Unknown said...

Those are all wonderful!

Miggy said...

Thanks for picking my photo! I feel the love! =)