Day 205 - Beach Scene / Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Man, I have really been showing off SoCal the past few posts, huh. Anyone else want to come visit me? :) It's gorgeous here.

Now for Scavenger Hunt Sunday...

This is only my second week and I can't believe I have waited this long to participate because it's a total blast! Thanks, Ashley for hosting such a brilliant idea. I love how it makes me view the ordinary with a different perspective.
 Music to my ears
I love my ipod. Considering I workout 5 days a week it definitely gets used a lot.

Hat
Ok, so this picture is very old but it never loses the "aaw" factor! My baby girl at 10 months.

Clear
A clear light bulb. The hubs helped me come up with this one. Genius he is.

Out of this world
Jesus Christ is not of this world therefore he would be "out of this world".

Sprinkles
 Sprinkles of salt on a pretzel

I waited till the last day of course to do this Scavenger Hunt but was able to get everything in about half an hour so I was pretty happy about that.




As a side note, I am really excited about the guest post my fitness guru of a husband posted on my fitness blog Gettin' My Workout On today. Would love for you to go check it out and get your workout on with the rest of us. That blog has turned in to quite the encouraging motivator and a place to stay accountable. Hope you will take a sec and read my hub's nuggets of fitness wisdom.


24 comments:

Rachelle said...

oooh, Out of this world and HAT are wonderful!

Sarah said...

Your daughter is adorable! And I love your lightbulb shot! Tell your husband he came up with a good one:).

Mary Gene Atwood said...

That first photo makes me want to jump right into it and run on the beach!

Valeria said...

Adorable shot for Hat

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work this week - I especially love your first shot and clear. Love it!

Reena said...

So want to be on that beach!

Karen said...

Oh, I love them all! But, Out of this World was my favorite. My first time to drop by.

Jamie said...

Sorry I have been missing here lately!! Time for me to get caught up on your amazing pics!!! Oh yeah I would love to come visit :D The pic of your baby girl is too cute!!

Susan said...

Love the cute hat, and great light
bulb. Nice finds!

Valeria said...

Very cool entries, but Hat... stinky cute

A'n'G Johnson said...

that really is an "awe" photo!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I enjoyed them all.

nursegirl said...

Yes, I want to visit you. Beach=the best place on earth!

Tina´s PicStory said...

All great shots. Most I like the beaxh and the little one under the hat! :)

Kristin said...

Great pictures for the challenge this week, but you know which one is my favorite?! I want to go back to that beach again. There was so much to see and shoot there and so many more memories to be made! BTW, I hadn't seen the photo of your little angel before and it is SO totally cute that I can hardly stand it!!!

karren said...

That is a beautiful shot of the beach.

Lucas Kain said...

Amazing scavenger hunt. I loved each and every one of your photos. :) Keep it up!

___
Simply Fone

Nadege, said...

Beautiful beach scene. Great effort with your scavenger Sunday images, they are fantastic.

Unknown said...

That first photo is beyond awesome, and I loooove your "out of this world"! Thinking outside the box is great! :)

PetinaHopePhotography said...

Awesome photos-- the beach shot is amazing! I love the texture of it.

Mari said...

Yes! I want to visit CA, but it will have to wait! Great pictures - love the out of this world one!

Unknown said...

Great set of photos! I LOVE your beach shot!

Kim Stevens said...

Oh, this looks like fun for sure! I love your husbands idea for clear and I love the one for 'out of this world', great!

And of course, being a girl who lives on the gulf coast of Texas - I LOVE your shot of the beach, ahhhh!

Unknown said...

Great set! Love the light bulb idea. Glad you are finally playing along!