Favorite Photo of the Week Contest - Week 6

Week 6 is here for the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. If you are not yet a follower please become one so you will be notified when the contests and winners are posted.
Details:
1. Linky opens Friday at 12:01am and closes Monday at 11:59pm. 
2. Winners will be announced the following Wednesday.
3. Photo must be taken this week.(Sun - Sat)
4. Only one entry per person.
5. "Favorite Photo of the Week" button must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
6. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
7. If you have more than one photo on a posting please specify which photo you are submitting.
8. If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto my blog if you win.
9. It's not mandatory but do try to visit other participant's blogs and give them some comment love.
10. I will choose the top 5 photos and the overall winner from your entries.



Here is my personal favorite photo from this week:

If you haven't joined in the fun and linked up yet for "Where I Blog", click on the button below and share a little of your world.


11 comments:

Leovi said...

Beautiful photo, I love the bright and beautiful colors of these pretty flowers. wonderful frame. regards

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Love the mix colors in your photo!

Anonymous said...

It put the wrong thumbnail up. It was suppose to be the muddy face photo.

Love that photo.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your photo and I'm glad I was paying attention. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, happy fourth of July!

Stephanie said...

Love the colors of your photo! This is my first time linking! All the photos are wonderful so far. Going now to leave comments for my favs!

Carmen said...

What a beautiful photo you got there. I wish we could see so much color here but most plants die fast here due to so much heat :( I missed linking up for several weeks I think but I made it this week.

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...that colors are glorious!

Melanie said...

Absolutley Gorgeous shot! Love the colors & the focus.

Happy new follower & excited to enter your contest each week. I'm very new at all this, but I'm inlove w/ photography!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Misty!
Amazing colors.

Roan said...

I'm a sucker for wildflowers. Gorgeous!