Favorite Photo of the Week Contest - Week 9

Contest Date Parameters: Sunday, July 17 - Saturday, July 23
Welcome to week 9 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. If you are not yet a follower please become one so you will know when the contests and winners are posted. If this is your first time posting, please be sure to read the details below so your picture will count for the contest.
Details:
1. Linky opens Friday at 12:01am and closes Monday at 11:59pm. 
2. Winners will be announced the following Wednesday.
3. Photo must be taken this week.(Sun - Sat)
4. Only one entry per person.
5. "Favorite Photo of the Week" button must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
6. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
7. If you have more than one photo on a posting please specify which photo you are submitting.
8. If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto my blog if you win.
9. It's not mandatory but do try to visit other participant's blogs and give them some comment love.
10. I will choose the top 5 photos and the overall winner from your entries. 

Here is my own favorite photo of the week:

16 comments:

Nadege, said...

Great mood in the sky and wonderful reflections on the river.

Christina, Sweden said...

I really like your choice, would be great on a wall. Thought I should participate for the first time but somehow I accidently added 2 times soo, please remove one, I guess the one with the breakfast shot is a to big photo... sorry :-(

Unknown said...

Wow! That's incredible.

One said...

What a beautiful shot!!! I really love it!

Unknown said...

Your favorite shot this week was so amazing! Love!

MeaganMusing said...

That is an amazingly beautiful shot! I think you should win your own contest. :)

Jaime said...

That is a fabulous picture! So ccolorful!

Lori said...

What a fabulous shot!

Kim Stevens said...

That is an absolutely stunning shot!! Night photography is something I have never tried - but I just might have to!!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a magnificent image this is Misty!
Beautifully done!

Maria's Space said...

Wow...that is an amazingly beautiful photo.

Jeska said...

That picture is amazing. I'm a new follower! I have linked up!

4 Lettre Words said...

WOW...that is stunning. I'll be back to play along this week!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is an *amazing* shot, Misty!

Jamie said...

Omgosh!!!!! Your favorite pic of the week if AMAZING and my favorite too!!

Melanie said...

OMGoodness! Misty that shot is a framer! Just breathtaking pretty.