In honor of that milestone and the fact that I have a brand new Etsy shop, I figured I have two good reasons to host a giveaway.
I am giving away not one but TWO 8x10 prints from my Etsy shop to TWO different winners and you get to pick which one you want! How is that for a cool giveaway?! It doesn't have to be one of the ones pictured here. I'm just giving you some samples of some of your options!
*My apologies, but this contest is open for US residents only. Due to shipping costs, I must limit the participants.
So here is what you have to do:
Mandatory entry: Go check out my Etsy shop and decide on a print you like, then leave a comment here telling me which print you would like to win!
Optional entries ( Leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. "Follow" my blog.
2. "Follow" me on Twitter
2. "Like" Through A Photographer's Eyes on Facebook
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Do a facebook post about this giveaway.
5. This is totally random, but since it's my blog I can do this...the final optional entry is this:
Because I care so much about fitness, go out and exercise today whether it's a walk, a swim, a hike or working out. Then go to my new blog Gettin' My Workout On, follow and tell me what you did to exercise today and then leave a comment here telling me you did so.
Contest is open through Wed, 7/20 and the winner will be chose at random and announced the next day.
And now for you who need prizes for giveaways:
I have 3 - 8x10 prints available of the hummingbird pictured above for any blogger who hosts contests on their blogs and is looking for a prize.
Here are the details:
1. Send me an e-mail with a link to your blog telling me about your contest to capturedbymistydawn(at)yahoo(dot)com
2. You must have at least 150 Followers.
3. You must include a blurb about my Etsy shop along with your contest with a link to my Etsy shop and my blog.
4. I will personally mail the prints to your contest winner.
5. Your giveaway can only be open to US Residents. (I need to keep shipping costs at a minimum.)
6. Please have your submissions to me by Wed, 7/20.
I am excited about this and hope you all are too! I look forward to hearing from you.